Myobrace – How to brake a bad oral habit
- Understanding of maxillofacial growth and the factors influencing the direction of the growth.
- Understanding the development of occlusion and function.
- Diagnosis of soft tissue dysfunction and breathing.
- Myofunctional orthodontics: understanding of a comprehensive approach of treatment.
- How to explain the problem of malocclusion to patient and to motivate them for treatment.
- How to explain myofunctional treatment to your patients.
- Cost structure of treatment.
- Communication with patients during treatment.
- The Myobrace® System and Products
- Delegation of duties among clinical staff.
- Record-taking and analysis (photos, models, X-rays).
- Treatment plan presentation and selection of appliances.
- Practical aspects of the implementation of Myobrace® treatment in your clinic, so called “Getting Started”.
- Myofunctional and breathing exercises (Myobrace® Activities) as an important component of the treatment, the protocol and key aspects.
- Introduction of the myOSA® system. Causes and diagnosis of TMJ dysfunction and SDB (Sleep Disorder Breathing).
Niels Hulsink – International Training & Product Manager for Myofunctional Research Co. (Orthodontic Technician & Assistant).
Mr. Hulsink joined Myofunctional Research Co. Europe in 2004 and since then has spoken to thousands of practitioners about the benefits of myofunctional orthodontic treatment and habit correction.
Due to his excellent knowledge regarding early intervention he has lectured at numerous international dental and orthodontic meetings and has presented training sessions to orthodontists, general dentists and speech therapists all around Europe.
Prior to joining MRC Europe, Mr. Hulsink filled various positions in the orthodontic field and clinics and was involved in the development of an indirect bonding system.
Suitable for: Dentists (children dentistry), Dental hygienists, Dental assistants, Orthodontists, Clinical staff and Managers, Speech Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapist, Castillo Morales Therapists, OMFT Therapists, Buteyko teachers, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors.
Date: February 25 th, 2019
Number of attendees: maximum 25
Registration deadline: January 24 th, 2019
Venue: Odin Havnepark, Lumbyvej 11, 5000 Odense C
Price: 1.998,00 kr (excl. VAT) /2.497,50 kr (incl. VAT)